måndag 3 september 2007

1-2-3 5-6-7, 1-2-3 5-6-7 :P

It’s been a while…and many new things have happened.

I don’t know were to start, but my salsa lessons have started again :P XD We have a new teacher, because our teacher got pregnant and is going give birth in about a month or so =), she hasn’t so big stomach=girl =). Anyway, our group is bigger now, which is good, but the problem is that we are missing many boys, so we can’t dance with partners :S. It’s a shame, but I can’t do anything about it. However, this problem doesn’t affect me so much because I do still have fun on the lessons and I learn many new steps and combinations. Now, that I’m on level 2, everything is more advanced and complicated, but at the same time wonderful.

Well, as I said before school has started now and I’m so happy to be there; it feels like a real home and a real family. Everyone is like a group, nobody is outside, and first, second and third years students are together =).

The whole class seams to have big plans for the weekend. First a movie theater in Heron City, we’re going to watch a scary movie, and then eat somewhere =). I’m very amazed because I’m definitely not used to doing anything with my class especially on a weekend.

I do really love my class, they are just soo amazing!!!

Today, I got a laugh-attack a very big one thanks to Axel and Franco, and it didn’t only affect people around us, Dr. Quested seemed too entertained by looking at me :P which was very embarrassing.

However, I really miss my relatives who were here not so long time ago! I wish I could move to CA, which would be amazing! But I’m glad that I can at least speak to them, I don’t know how I could survive without them!!



I can’t stop listening to this song, don’t know why, but it’s wonderful! ;


A smoky room, a small café, they come to hear you play and drink and dance the night away. I sit out in the crowd and close my eyes, dream you're mine. But you don't know
You don't even know that I am there

I wish that I was in your arms like that Spanish guitar and you would play me through the night 'till the dawn, I wish you'd hold me in your arms like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long, I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Steal my heart with every note you play, I pray you'll look my way and hold me to your heart someday I long to be the one that you caress with tenderness, and you don't know
you don't even know that I exist

Te sientas entre la gente, Cierras tu ojos Y suenas que soy tuyo pero yo no siquiera se que estas ahi me gustaria tenerte entre mis brazos amor

I sit out in the crowd And close my eyes dream you're mine and you don't know you don't even know that I exist


/Rachel(Regina)

Inga kommentarer: